15 Things Every Buyer Should Know
9. A pre-approved program will actually approve you for a specific loan amount subject to the property. This will give you confidence and will help when negotiating with the seller.
10. Your real estate professional can provide you with a list of items that you'll need to make a loan application, so you'll be ready when the time comes.
11. The right to conduct a property inspection, included in your purchase agreement, gives you the ability to negotiate with the seller once you know all the facts about the property's condition.
12. A Home Protection Plan can provide coverage for selected items, such as central heat and interior plumbing, built-in appliances, water heaters, etc. If the seller is not providing this coverage, you can purchase it yourself.
13. Ask your real estate professional if he or she is familiar with the neighborhoods you want to live in. Ask how many homes he or she has sold in those areas in the past year.
14. Working with a REALTOR who has an office 'team' helps assure the buyer that the transaction will be handled smoothly.
15. In a 'seller's market' don't go looking for a deal. Set your sights on the right house for you, and then let your REALTOR help you negotiate the best price and terms.
For more information read through our Buyers Guide.
Blog Archive2017-01-09 11:59:35
2017 Housing Forecast
MP Perfomance Group - Salt Lake County 2016 3rd Qu
We Specialize in Real Estate
Bites in the Heights
Cold Summer Treats
What to do Summer of 2016 in Salt Lake City
2016 Salt Lake Housing Forecast
6 Lessons Monopoly Can Teach You About Home Buying
Ski Home near Little Cottonwood Canyons
How the Fed Rate Hike will affect Housing
New Government Regulations and How They Affect You
Trunk or Treat in Cottonwood Heights
Great Eats and Shopping in the 9th and 9th
The Ultimate Ski Getaway
Welcome Our Newest Team Member
Whats Happening in Salt Lake City this August
The Rise of the Backyard Farm
Events around SLC in July
Fireworks and Events for the 4th and 24th
Salt Lake City Watering Information
Why to List Your Home Today
CES 2015 Best of for your Home
New Build Projects in Little Cottonwood Canyon
Local Market Update - Summer 2014
Click here to see ALL articles.